I’m happy to announce another round of bug fixes and performance enhancements for VectorBoolean, my library for implementing boolean operations on vector graphics.
These fixes were possible due to the gracious funding of Bohemian Coding, makers of Sketch, which uses a version of VectorBoolean.
As before, if you’d like some bug fixes or enhancements to VectorBoolean, I am available for hire. Click the Contact button at the top for how to reach me.
I went through all the sample code projects on this blog and moved them to Mercurial repositories on my BitBucket account. I did this so the code would be searchable and so I can accept pull requests on them. A lot of the old projects won’t compile with recent versions of Xcode, and most don’t have iOS ports. This gives me the option of accepting patches that add those kinds of improvements.